1.) BEST-IN-CLASS COVERAGE PLAN FROM VOLVO: 5 Years* Warranty
When purchasing* a Volvo, the Safe + Secure Coverage Plan provides an additional year of New Car Limited Warranty coverage for a total of five years or 60,000 miles on model year 2011 vehicles, and five years or 50,000 miles on model year 2012 vehicles, whichever occurs first. Additional warranties cover corrosion, seat belts, the supplemental restraint system, emission systems, genuine Volvo replacement parts and genuine Volvo accessories.
2.) BEST-IN-CLASS COVERAGE PLAN FROM VOLVO: 5 Years* Wear & Tear
Our Safe + Secure Coverage Plan offers you unlimited wear & tear coverage for five years or 60,000 miles* on model year 2011 vehicles, and five years or 50,000 miles* on model year 2012 vehicles. And that means that your brake pads, rotors and wiper inserts will be replaced as needed for wear and/or manufacturing defects - free of charge.
Items not covered:
- Wear items are outlined in the Warranty and Maintenance Records Information booklets with the exception of brake pads, rotors and wiper inserts. Please refer to the booklets below depending on the model year of your vehicle.
- Damage to the vehicle resulting from normal wear and tear or abuse.
- Vehicles severely damaged and/or declared to be a total loss by an insurer.
- Damage due to poor fuel quality, abuse, misuse, neglect, alteration, fire, accident, and flood/water damage.
- Severe operating conditions requiring additional services.
- Brake pads (front/rear)
- Brake rotors (front/rear only in conjunction with a covered brake pad replacement)
- Wiper inserts
- Customer requested services or Volvo retailer suggested services not specified in the Volvo Warranty and Maintenance Records.
3.) BEST-IN-CLASS COVERAGE PLAN FROM VOLVO: 5 Years Complimentary Factory Scheduled Maintenance*
Volvo is committed to a premium ownership experience for its customers. To further enhance your ownership experience, all 2011 and 2012 model year Volvo vehicles sold new to a retail customer and registered in the US by an authorized Volvo retailer, will include Complimentary Factory Scheduled Maintenance*.
The maintenance program covers the first eight scheduled services at no charge on model year 2011 vehicles. The service schedule is 7,500, 15,000, 22,500, 30,000, 37,500, 45,000, 52,500 and 60,000 miles.**
The maintenance program covers the first six scheduled services at no charge on model year 2012 vehicles. The service schedule is 7,500, 15,000, 22,500, 30,000, 37,500 and 45,000 miles.**
* The Safe + Secure coverage length and mileage is contingent upon whether the vehicle is purchased or leased. Lease vehicle coverage is also affected by the finance source chose. Please refer to the Safe + Secure page for further details.
**All model year 2011 and model year 2012 Volvo's sold to retail customers include 7,500, 15,000, 22,500 and 30,000 mile scheduled services performed within four years from in service date at no charge.
Regularly scheduled maintenance service checks performed by your authorized Volvo retailer will help ensure trouble free operation of your Volvo.
Please refer to your 2011 Warranty and Maintenance Records Information booklet or 2012 Warranty and Maintenance Records Information booklet for complete service maintenance information including service interval details.
4.) BEST-IN-CLASS COVERAGE PLAN FROM VOLVO: 5 Years* Volvo On Call Roadside Assistance
Among the many useful standard features that come with your Volvo, the handiest may be Care By Volvo On Call. Volvo developed On Call Roadside Assistance for its customers because Volvo cares and believes Volvo owners deserve the highest form of motoring protection available today. Your initial On Call membership begins when you receive your new Volvo and lasts for five years/unlimited miles.
Volvo On Call includes such services as:
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- Towing to your nearest Volvo retailer
- Computerized trip routing/mapservice
- Lockout assistance
- Trip interruption expense benefits
- Car rental discounts
- Jump-starting, winching, battery failure, changing a flat or emergency delivery
- Volvo retailer locator