Alternate Transportation Policy
- A designated number of loaner cars are available to customers who make appointments with our service department
- Loaner cars are available at the sole discretion of Volvoville Huntington
- Rental vehicles are available at discounted competitive rates
- We do offer free shuttle service to the Cold Spring Harbor and/or Huntington train stations, local homes and/or offices for your convenience during normal business hours
Service Loaner Car Policy
In order to be able to continue to make loaner cars available to our customers, the following policies must be strictly enforced:
- We cannot guarantee any specific model of loaner available on any given day
- Loaner cars are only available to customers who purchased their vehicles from Volvoville USA
- A loaner car is provided for vehicles which require repairs or maintenance service taking longer than 90 minutes
- The driver of the loaner must be at least 21 years of age
- The driver of the loaner car must be the person who name appears on the repair order
- You must present a valid driver's license, a valid insurance card, and a valid Visa MasterCard Discover or American Express credit card.
- Body damage and/or any other damage to the loaner vehicle while in the customer's possession is the sole responsibility of the customer. You are advised to contact your insurance company in case damage or accident as your insurance company is the primary carrier.
- For health reasons, we must insist that there be no smoking or pets in a loaner vehicle. Many people are allergic to smoke and pets.
- Please remove all personal belongings and debris when you are finished with the loaner. If the interior needs to be cleaned please alert one of our staff
- We cannot be responsible for any items or articles left behind in a loaner car
- For your safety, we reserve the right to not lend vehicles out during extreme inclement weather such as ice and snow storms
- Loaner cars must be returned within 24 hours notice of your vehicles completion. A charge of $45.00 per day will be charged for every day after this is date that the vehicle is not returned.
- Loaner vehicles are never permitted to be taken out of New York State
- Customers are responsible for the use of fuel while in a loaner and will be charged to replenish to fuel level signed for when vehicle left the dealership; please make sure you are aware of the fuel level before you leave
- Parking tickets, toll violations and any other tickets or traffic violations are the sole responsibility of the person signing for the loaner vehicle and will be charged to the credit card left
- Substitute transportation is provided at no charge solely as a courtesy to our customers